I am invited to speak at the Washington DC API User Group, next Thursday January 31st 2013, at the NPR offices in Washington D.C.
It looks like a pretty sweet linup of people, gathering for API meetup:
- 18:00 - 18:30 Food, drinks and networking
- 18:30 - 18:40 Welcome and introductions
- 18:40 - 18:55 Ben Balter, Presidential Innovation Fellow, MyGov
- 18:55 - 19:10 Kin Lane, API Evangelist
- 19:10 - 19:25 David Hale, PM for Pillbox, National Library of Medicine
- 19:25 - 19:40 Eric Herzog, Open Data Specialist, World Bank
- 19:40 - 19:55 Private sector presenter TBA
- 19:55 - 20:00 Refill your beverage
- 20:00 - 20:30 Panel discussions with Alex Howard, O'Reilly Media
- 20:30 - 21:00 Networking
If you are in Washington DC, make sure and come by and join in the API conversation, and say hello.
I find myself talking APIs in Washington D.C. more than any other city, except for San Francisco.
Which is a good thing! Its one of the most important places we need to be having API discussions, so its good to see the energy from folks.
from API Evangelist http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ApiEvangelist/~3/V4TfyeUAQUc/