I'm always working to find a way to organize my world, to help me better keep track of my wealth of content and information, while also assisting people in navigating my sometimes chaotic world of sites, blogs and projects.
To help organize this, I'm breaking my navigation on KinLane.com into two main groups. The first area is overview information about my world in the following sections:
- Blog - My personal thoughts and random observations in blog form
- About - My official bio that I use across most of my profile, which changes each year
- Research - Any areas I'm currently researching or looking to research in the near future
- Projects - Projects that I've completed and made publicly available (hopefully on Github)
- Talks - Some video and slideshows from talks that I've given
- Images - A variety of logos, photos and drawings from across my world as API Evangelist
- Mission - The mission statement for my evangelism platform
- Contact - Various ways you can get a hold of me
The second area is providing links to all my main properties:
- API Evangelist - Business of APIs
- API Voice - Politics of APIs
- API Stack - My ranking system for the API space
- Hack Weekends - A resource site focused on hackathons
- IPA Evangelist - My personal blogging about my love of IPAs
- Hacker Storytelling - A format I'm using in 2013 to make my projects open and machine readable by default
When you google my name, KinLane.com comes up first. So I want to make sure and provide one click access to everything I have going on.
I will adjust this from time to time, and work to keep each of these sections up to date as things shift.
from Kin Lane http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/KinLane/~3/2bgwq0vYGlc/