You have the power to update your own profile on the #ReclaimOpen Github repository, by editing and submitting a pull request. Here are some steps you will need to consider to accomplish this.
Github Repository - https://github.com/1l2p/reclaimopen
- Github Account (Skip If You Have One)
- Github Client
- Fork Repository to Your Github
- Clone #ReclaimOpen Repository
- Clone to local folder on your machine
- Edit the people.html page locally
- Submit Pull Request
- Github Help - https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests
Here is a video walkthrough of the process as I update my own profile on the people.html page.
UPDATE: Edit the hackathon.html page NOT the people.html page!! I messed up!!